Lately, I’ve been trying to stay in shape, by incorporating more fruits and veggies in my diet. I’m discovering many ways to eat well, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Today, I made a quick-lunch, using a canned tuna, and an avocado. It’s super easy, healthy, and delicious. Avocados are so tasty, and packed with good fat, the one that does not clog your arteries.
Serves: 1 as a meal – 2 as a snack Level of difficulty: Super easy
- 1 – 5 oz. canned white Albacore tuna, drained *
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste + more to drizzle
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- Freshly ground pepper, optional
- 1 Hass Avocado, split in half, remove pit
- Herbes de Provence, to taste
In a medium-sized bowl, mix first 5 ingredients well. Stuff the avocado halves with the tuna mixture. Garnish with Herbes de Provence. Drizzle more olive oil.
*You may end up with some leftover tuna, depending on how much you fill the avocados.
Voila! Bon Appetit!
Happy Eatin’! With lots of passion from