Recently, I purchased a variety of spices because I like experimenting in my kitchen. I love to support small businesses like Kouzounas Kitchen, I know how much the owner, Krystina pours her heart and soul into her products. Her spices are very fragrant with intense flavors, and the best part about them, they are organic. I used the Q-It Up Seasoning on chicken thighs, and they came out finger licking good on the grill.
Serves 4-6 Level of Difficulty: Easy
- 2 packages of chicken thighs, skinless, bone-in (about 4 lbs)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Q-It Up Seasoning Rub
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Season the chicken with salt & pepper on both sides. Place in a large bowl, add the Q-It Up Seasoning, olive oil, and lemon juice. Rub it all over the chicken, and let it marinate for at least two to three hours in the fridge. Take it out 30 minutes prior to grilling to bring it to room temperature. This way, the chicken will cook evenly.
2) Pre-heat the BBQ grill on medium high, arrange the chicken in a single layer and cover. Cook on one side for 10-12 minutes, turn them, lower the heat, cover and cook other side for another 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. It is recommended to fully cook poultry until it reaches 165 degree F. temperature for safe consumption.
Q-it up Seasoning is made of a splendid combination of spices including Cinnamon, and smoke flavoring. Please visit KouzounasKitchen to check out her lovely assortment of spices. I also recommend the Herbes de Provence, and the Mediterranean Seafood Rub.
These opinions are mine, and based on my own experiences. I would never do a review on a product that I did not believe in. I hope you will give them a try.
Happy Grilling From Gina’s Backyard to Yours!