Cauliflower is such a healthy veggie, and I’ve got the perfect recipe for you. If you are not a big fan, you may change your mind after trying this nutritious and delicious dish.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lbs. pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Salt to taste (go easy, pancetta is salty)
1) Steam/boil cauliflower in salted water, until cooked. Drain, and set aside. (Do not overcook as it will continue to cook with the pancetta.)
2) On medium-high heat, in a large skillet, heat up olive oil, brown pancetta. Add cooked cauliflower, breadcrumbs, black pepper, and mix well. Continue cooking, until it’s nice and brown. Add more oil if necessary.
Voila, you just made a gourmet veggie dish, that is sure to please your loved ones.
Bon Appetit from Gina’s Kitchen