What a Wonderful Time of The Year! This is a super easy recipe and very festive for the holidays. I made it tonight and could not wait to share it with all of you.
- 2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary, remove the stem, rough chop
- 5 garlic cloves, smashed
- Dijon mustard, enough to liberally cover the pork
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to drizzle
1) Season the pork with salt and pepper. Spread the mustard, garlic and rosemary all over. Drizzle the oil and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
2) Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, then broil for 5 minutes on the middle rack. Remove and voilà! I served it with a scrumptiously homemade cranberry sauce, and some sweet potatoes.
This delicious dinner was paired with an elegant Pinot Noir, and the entire dining experience was a smashing success.
Bon Appetit and Cheers from Gina’s Kitchen!